Collected by Brooke Terry
33 D'Arblay St, Soho, London W1F 8EU, UK
Looking for delicious home-cooked comfort food, and a great breakfast served in the hip and funky Soho? Then look no further. The Breakfast Club is so good you will want to go every day. Some egg dishes you must try with a big cup of great coffee—...
St. Martin's Pl, London WC2H 0HE, UK
Nestled in the corner next to the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square, the National Portrait Gallery isn’t as overwhelming as its larger sibling. It’s an absolute beaut of a gallery, with a permanent collection (free to...
44-46 Cranbourn St, London WC2H 7AN, UK
Drinks in London's West End rarely come cheap. Even less so in the crowded environs of Leicester Square, but if you find yourself in the area, there's a quiet, reasonably priced refuge known as the Cork and Bottle. It's a basement level wine...
Somerset House, 150 Strand, London WC2R 0RN, UK
Tucked away inside the large space of Somerset House, this small gallery leaves a large impression. It houses the collection of the Courtald Institute of Art, a stunning set of early 20th-century art with a focus on French Impressionist and...
- 1The Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 28 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3Intimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 4An Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Beyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights