Collected by Rani Cheema
Rue Intérieure, 75008 Paris, France
For Michelin-starred chef Eric Frechon, opening a 110-seat restaurant in the heart of Paris's busiest train station (Gare St.-Lazare) was effectively a way to reconnect with his democratic, bistro past. The Bristol Hotel chef is an avowed...
3 Rue Jouye-Rouve, 75020 Paris, France
The chef here, Raquel Carena, is Argentine, and she cooks from her heart. The food is so original. She does beautiful dishes like mackerel tartare with smoked vinegar. Her husband is in charge of the excellent wine list. —Matali Crasset 3 rue...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter