Collected by Angeline Lim
16 The Piazza, London WC2E 8HD, UK
During my time living in London, I often took long walks to get to know the city. While walking from Shoreditch to Islington, I discovered this wall of Disney that jumped out on what was an overcast day. It wasn't until later that I realized the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna