Collected by Angeline Lim
16 The Piazza, London WC2E 8HD, UK
During my time living in London, I often took long walks to get to know the city. While walking from Shoreditch to Islington, I discovered this wall of Disney that jumped out on what was an overcast day. It wasn't until later that I realized the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019