Collected by John Phares
Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW7 5BD, UK
On its own, the architecture of the Natural History Museum is enough of a reason to walk through its doors one afternoon. The stunning archways and staircases create a grand backdrop to equally impressive exhibits, and you could spend countless...
Oxford St, London, UK
The West End can sometimes be a crummy place to do any actual shopping—the crowds are overwhelming and so too, on occasion, are the shops themselves. But that does not dim the joy of standing in front of the artfully arranged windows of the big...
Tower Bridge, United Kingdom
This is a landmark that is so familiar, so often seen, that to visit it -- even for the first time -- feels almost ordinary. You know the Tower Bridge. You've seen it in storybooks and on movie screens. You get it. Right? Nope. Because even if it...
Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
1C Portland Pl, Marylebone, London W1B 1JA, UK
On weekend nights, The Palm Court at the Langham Hotel, London’s classic spot for afternoon tea, transforms into a speakeasy-style gin bar. Sipsmith’s Jared Brown (featured in the October 2012 issue) worked with the Langham’s mixologist, Alex...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now