Collected by Robert Duncan
The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, UK
Delicious scones with clotted cream, cucumber sandwiches, cakes, mint tea...these are just a few of the goodies you will receive during this affordable (less than 17£) and delicious afternoon tea. It's the perfect place to relax after...
1 Upper James St, Soho, London W1F 9DF, UK
People often talk about London in disparaging terms when it comes to food. It's not entirely inaccurate. Yet, it's unfair to take it as a rule. At Bob Bob Ricard, in Soho, it's as if they've taken it as their personal mission to prove the...
40 Wellington St, London WC2E 7BD, UK
This delightful brasserie was a real find in the heart of Covent Garden. There was a warm welcome for everyone from the staff and every effort made to find tables on a busy evening. The food was delicious and perfectly presented. My sea bass was...
287 Upper St, London N1 2TZ, UK
Everything at Ottolenghi is tiny and tasty with typical English charm. Apparently it's the home of "legendary flourless chocolate tea-cakes" as well as a variety of other little snacks. It's primarily take-away but there is one small table at the...
Horse Guards Rd, St James's, London SW1A 2BJ, UK
When traveling, one should never ever skimp on food. And when in St. James' Park in London, have breakfast at the Michelin-starred Inn the Park. The cozy, small-ish restaurant is right smack center of the park, among the ponds, ducks, and weeping...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico