Collected by Ashley Hamilton Marion
32 Camden Lock Pl, Camden Town, London NW1 8AL, UK
I could have spent days at Camden Market! There's loads to see and something for everyone. My favourite find from Camden is an awesome nautical style rockabilly dress (which I saved £10 on :). I also ate the most epic burrito of my life in...
157 Brick Ln, London E1 6SB, UK
Take a walk in one of London's most diverse and interesting neighborhoods. Find excellent Bengladeshi and Bengali food, wander into uber-cool vintage shops, and hit up the Brick Lane market. There's a bit of a creepy vibe, too, as it's where Jack...
Portobello Rd, London, UK
Portobello Road is a colorful stretch of shops and stalls selling bric-a-brac and antiques. Part trendy neighborhood, part flea market. On Saturdays, thousands of people flock there for bargains. I recommend going on a weekday. You can have the...
Chester Rd, London NW1 4NR, UK
Sure, you can shell out big bucks to ride the London Eye to get a great view of the city. But for a little legwork you'll find views just as stunning from the top of Primrose Hill. Take the tube to the Chalk Farm Station, then head west up...
2-10 Bethnal Green Rd, London E1 6GY, UK
Shoreditch is no slouch when it comes to being a headquarters of hip in London. However, it really set itself apart when 'Boxpark' opened along Bethnal Green Road. It's purported to be the "World's First Pop-Up Mall". As the name suggests, it was...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States