Collected by Amanda Bree
44-46 Cranbourn St, London WC2H 7AN, UK
Drinks in London's West End rarely come cheap. Even less so in the crowded environs of Leicester Square, but if you find yourself in the area, there's a quiet, reasonably priced refuge known as the Cork and Bottle. It's a basement level wine...
31 Carnaby St, Carnaby, London W1F 7DL, UK
Just off the quite massive central shopping district of Oxford Circus is a little place called Carnaby Street. Here you'll find more boutique shops, street performers and smaller crowds. It's a cute place to walk around and grab a drink as well!
181 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1A 1ER, UK
In the shadow of Buckingham Palace lies Fortnum & Mason, the department store with a royal warrant famed for its loose-leaf tea, luxury picnic hampers and sweet treats, including an excellent selection of macarons. You can buy all of these...
Pimlico, London SW1V 2DD, UK
Brixton Market is hands-down the best place in London to have Sunday brunch. Choose from any of the stalls serving grub from Mexican tacos to traditional English-style breakfast. I ended up at the Crepe restaurant the day I visited, and I loved...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country