Collected by Jenny Leigh Methven
156 Columbia Rd, London E2 7RG, UK
“One thing is for certain: you can’t miss Nelly Duff’s spectacular shop front in the heart of Columbia Road. It is a super-friendly screen-print store and edition house and one of London’s first commercial street art galleries. It exhibits and...
98 Columbia Rd, Shoreditch, London E2 7QB, UK
“Future Vintage is a dress agency and a really great concept. They sell high-end design classics including clothes, shoes, and handbags at really good prices. The idea is that you take your clothes to them and they sell them on your behalf, paying...
2-4 Boundary St, London E2 7DD, UK
Despite launching on New Year’s Eve in 2008, Sir Terence Conran’s boutique hotel is a discreet affair. The Boundary was the first hotel project by the eminent octogenarian British designer and his partner, Peter Prescott, but the...
109 Rue de Bagnolet, 75020 Paris, France
Mama Shelter’s owners, who launched the Fleche d’Or indie rock club across the street, turned an outlying location in the 20th arrondissement into an advantage. They enlisted Philippe Starck to design the restaurant, bar, pizzeria, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles