Collected by Cara Zarrillo
13 Neal's Yard, London WC2H 9DP, UK
It's rare to find quality pizza by the slice in London—until now. This newly opened former pop-up at London Fields is a hidden gem worth finding your way to Neal's Yard for. Each day, they offer 3 or 4 different slices such as the courgette...
Wapping Hydraulic Power Station, Wapping, Wapping Wall, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 3SG, UK
Is it a restaurant? An art gallery? A book store? Try all of the above. This vaulted-ceiling space, way over in Wapping just south of Whitechapel, features an array of feasts for all senses: Dine on small-portion fancy food in the main area of the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December