Collected by Matias Pineda
Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
I took this photo 1 year before going to Easter Island. At the time I had no idea how important this stolen statue is. The Moai statues were part of religious and political lives (Ancestor Cult) of the Rapa Nui people, their lives pretty much...
St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, UK
History comes alive at the Royal Palace and Fortress on Tower Hill. Seeing the armory and the dungeons once used to imprison queens, kings, princes, and the crown jewels elicits some extra-sensory experiences, conjuring voices in the walls as if...
Oxford St, London, UK
The West End can sometimes be a crummy place to do any actual shopping—the crowds are overwhelming and so too, on occasion, are the shops themselves. But that does not dim the joy of standing in front of the artfully arranged windows of the big...
South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign