Collected by Jenny England
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
This independent bookshop resembles the libraries of a bibliophile's dreams. The Edwardian exterior is beautiful and befitting of the elegant High Street, but the interior took my breath away: long oak shelves, stained glass, and skylights....
Abbey Rd, London, UK
For any music lover I don't think a trip to London is complete without taking an attempt to recreate the infamous Beatles album cover. Most of the time we didn't time it right or we were distracted by Londoners headed to work, but it's a memorable...
Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9AL, UK
This was the meeting point for my friend Newman and I once I arrived in London. I didn’t have a cell phone and his was pretty much useless for phone calls. He was staying near Kings Cross Station, so we settled on meeting here at 10pm on Friday....
Belvedere Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8XX, UK
I heard about Wagamama for many years. So when I was in london finally, I decided to try this Japanese noodle bar chain that was started in London. how weird and cool is that! Service was amazing, very cool atmosphere with communal tables (just...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019