Collected by L M
Somerset House, 150 Strand, London WC2R 0RN, UK
Art lovers in London should not miss the Courtauld Gallery. Housing one of the best collections of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works outside of France, this museum features pivotal works by Manet and Van Gogh. The pastel walls, detailed...
Chapel St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6HA, UK
Our one-day tour of the Cotswolds offered only an hour in Stratford upon Avon. I was most excited about seeing Shakespeare’s birthplace, having read and watched pretty much most of his plays. The streets are beautiful to walk through and feature...
Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Timothy's Bridge Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 9UY, UK
Statford-Upon-Avon is a fairyland where beautiful bronze statues of Shakespeare's Falstaff, Prince Hal, Lady Macbeth, Fool and so on inhabit parks and city streets. White, cream, orange and dark siena stones form lovely arched bridges and...
Middle Hill, Broadway WR12 7LB, UK
Broadway Tower is located on Broadway Hill, near the village of Broadway, in the English county of Worcestershire, at the second highest point of the Cotswolds after Cleeve Hill. Broadway Tower's base is 1,024 feet (312 metres) above sea level....
Finwood Rd, Rowington, Warwick CV35 7DH, UK
Tom O The Wood is a beautiful old pub beside the Grand Union Canal in Rowington, Warwickshire. With locally brewed beers on tap and a warm welcome from owners Charlie and Chris this pub is one of Warwickshire's best kept secrets and the ideal...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign