Collected by Vilt Sauliunaite
Bankside, London SE1 9TG, UK
It’s impossible to ignore the hulking 1950s architecture of the Tate Modern, slap-bang in the middle of the most-walked part of the South Bank. A visionary refurb of this former power station has resulted in an artistic behemoth with multiple...
8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, UK
Over the past two centuries, the covered market at Borough, not far from London Bridge, has become one of the country’s most famous foodie spots. From Wednesday to Saturday each week hundreds of traders gather to sell homemade breads,...
Portobello Rd, London, UK
Portobello Road is a colorful stretch of shops and stalls selling bric-a-brac and antiques. Part trendy neighborhood, part flea market. On Saturdays, thousands of people flock there for bargains. I recommend going on a weekday. You can have the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter