Collected by Gaurav Bhatnagar
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
This independent bookshop resembles the libraries of a bibliophile's dreams. The Edwardian exterior is beautiful and befitting of the elegant High Street, but the interior took my breath away: long oak shelves, stained glass, and skylights....
South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
The Mall, London, UK
For a quick overnight layover in London, I decided to meet a friend for dinner along the River Thames. On my way, I took advantage of the slowly sinking sun to capture London robed in the golden evening glows. As I crossed The Mall that leads to...
Bankside, London SE1 9TG, UK
For a memorable afternoon tea, head across the River Thames to the Tate Modern. The modern art gallery, housed in a former power station, stands tall in Bankside and is accessible by the Millennium Bridge. After all that walking and seeing a few...
Covent Garden, London WC2E 8HD, UK
To a Hermetic Voyager synchronicity is the link between the temporal and the spatial, the intersecting point where human experience resides. To truly live is to improvise but not without a vague sense of destination. I have been to London many...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign