Collected by Jenna Sigman
29 Greek St, Soho, London W1D 5DH, UK
While everyone and their mother (and aunt and grandmother) are on the waiting list to have afternoon tea at Brown's or Claridge's some time next April, head to Soho for the no-longer-a-secret-but-still-unknown tea room inside the Coach &...
Beatles Coffee Shop, St. Johns Wood Underground Station, Finchley Rd, London NW8 6EB, UK
First time I went to London I liked it, but that was pretty much it. I thought it was a great, solemn, (stylistically) cold, masculine European capital. Then I lived there for 3 months, and fell in love with it. Yes, I still believe its solemn and...
33 D'Arblay St, Soho, London W1F 8EU, UK
Looking for delicious home-cooked comfort food, and a great breakfast served in the hip and funky Soho? Then look no further. The Breakfast Club is so good you will want to go every day. Some egg dishes you must try with a big cup of great coffee—...
8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, UK
Over the past two centuries, the covered market at Borough, not far from London Bridge, has become one of the country’s most famous foodie spots. From Wednesday to Saturday each week hundreds of traders gather to sell homemade breads,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village