Collected by Michael Temple
Somerset House, 150 Strand, London WC2R 0RN, UK
Tucked away inside the large space of Somerset House, this small gallery leaves a large impression. It houses the collection of the Courtald Institute of Art, a stunning set of early 20th-century art with a focus on French Impressionist and...
6 Rue de la Grange Batelière, 75009 Paris, France
Passages were designed in the 19th century to give Parisians protection from muddy streets and horse-drawn vehicles. Some 20 of these covered walkways remain today, including the Passage Verdeau; they are an excellent way to journey back into...
102 Rue de Provence, 75009 Paris, France
6 Rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Paris, France
Ohhh, if these walls could talk, the things they would have to say! The café Saint-Régis, located on the quaint and quiet island of Ile Saint-Louis, just a few meters from Notre-Dame, is one of those cafés that make Paris what it is. Professional...
34 Rue Petrelle, 75009 Paris, France
1 waiter, 1 cook, 1 dishwasher, 8 tables, a dog and some of the freshest ingredients I've tasted in a long time. Truly an amazing experience to see the staff of this unique restaurant work with the passion and energy they do to create some...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter