Collected by Erika K
2-10 Bethnal Green Rd, London E1 6GY, UK
Shoreditch is no slouch when it comes to being a headquarters of hip in London. However, it really set itself apart when 'Boxpark' opened along Bethnal Green Road. It's purported to be the "World's First Pop-Up Mall". As the name suggests, it was...
287 Upper St, London N1 2TZ, UK
Everything at Ottolenghi is tiny and tasty with typical English charm. Apparently it's the home of "legendary flourless chocolate tea-cakes" as well as a variety of other little snacks. It's primarily take-away but there is one small table at the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun