Collected by Joni Gambrell
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
The famous Westminster Abbey is a must-go place in London. It's where the recent Royal wedding taking place in 2011. As their own website described: "Kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers; poets, priests, heroes and villains - the Abbey is a...
Westminster, London SW1A 0AA, UK
Everyone knows that London is famous for its red telephone booths and the Big Ben clock tower. And, nearly everyone who visits takes home a picture of one or the other. It can be challenging to find a booth free of tourists hanging all over it, or...
Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, UK
When the sunset casts a golden hue to the famous Tower Bridge, with the reflection of the river Thames, it's like a knight changed into his shiny golden armor. Congrats to London's 2012 Summer Olympic Game Opening Day.
Pimlico, London SW1V 2DD, UK
Brixton Market is hands-down the best place in London to have Sunday brunch. Choose from any of the stalls serving grub from Mexican tacos to traditional English-style breakfast. I ended up at the Crepe restaurant the day I visited, and I loved...
South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
Cramer Street Car Park, Marylebone, London W1U 4EW, UK
“Marylebone High Street is one of my favorite places in London. It really has stood up to the challenge of the high street chain stores and is a quite remarkable place. The Howard de Walden Estate has done such a wonderful job managing and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019