Collected by Lolo Thev
Lolo Thev′s Wishlist
72-100 Ka'upulehu Drive, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Before their scrub, wrap, or massage, spa guests visit the Apothecary, where they choose from a list of ingredients that includes black lava salt, hibiscus, honey, and macadamia nuts. From $795. (808) 325-8000. This appeared in the...
77-6479 Kilohana St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Aquatic Edge holds multiday “swim vacations” on the Big Island. Make use of video analysis in your training, swim the Ironman course at Kailua Bay, and join an outing to the Kilauea volcano. From $595. (808) 331-1766.
72 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
One of Big Islands nicest beaches, sans prominent road signage. Look for Kekaha Kai state park on your roadmap and find this gem of a beach, white sand, great waves. Only minutes from Kona airport, I was able to soak in some December sun before...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter