Collected by Lola Palacios
Lola Palacios′s Wishlist
Parque Buenos Aires, Suzano - SP, Brazil
“This is the most charming green space in Higienópolis. I don’t go as often as I used to, but I can still say my golden retriever knows it well! The topography is very interesting, and it’s surrounded by beautiful buildings, among them an art deco...
Praça Benedito Calixto - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05406-040, Brazil
Anyone who has been to Brazil knows that the country has fantastic open-air markets, known as "feiras" in Portuguese. They often feature a combination of handicrafts, antiques, live music, dancing, and street food. The market on Saturdays at Praça...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun