Collected by Alaina Rhind
Rue Talensac, 44000 Nantes, France
One of my fondest memories from my semester in Nantes was visiting the Marché de Talensac, a partly-covered market selling everything from meats and cheeses to paintings, every Sunday with my good friend Teresa. We'd stroll around, checking out...
Rochemenier, 49700 Louresse-Rochemenier, France
Located in the Loire Valley, Rochemenier is a village with a lot of caves. Nothing unique about that except that there are a lot of people still living in them! There are restaurants and shops, a great museum, many homes and at least one church...
Côte Sauvage, 44490 Le Croisic, France
An meal of exquisite and delicate tastes crafted by Michelin-starred chef Guillaume Brizard who operates out of Le Fort De L'Ocean Relais Chateau property near Le Croisic France in the Brittany region. The dining room is bright an area with a view...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign