Collected by Alaina Rhind
Rue Talensac, 44000 Nantes, France
One of my fondest memories from my semester in Nantes was visiting the Marché de Talensac, a partly-covered market selling everything from meats and cheeses to paintings, every Sunday with my good friend Teresa. We'd stroll around, checking out...
Rochemenier, 49700 Louresse-Rochemenier, France
Located in the Loire Valley, Rochemenier is a village with a lot of caves. Nothing unique about that except that there are a lot of people still living in them! There are restaurants and shops, a great museum, many homes and at least one church...
Côte Sauvage, 44490 Le Croisic, France
An meal of exquisite and delicate tastes crafted by Michelin-starred chef Guillaume Brizard who operates out of Le Fort De L'Ocean Relais Chateau property near Le Croisic France in the Brittany region. The dining room is bright an area with a view...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December