Collected by Madeleine Go
Gandria, 6978 Lugano, Switzerland
Behold Gandria! When my Airbnb host first suggested I visit Gandria I was a little unsure, mostly because of it's name. But boy was she right, this little village navigable exclusively by foot was so picturesque and quiet. Situated on a hill just...
Ascona, on the shores of Lake Maggiore, with its swaying palm trees and mild climate is Switerland's lowest lying town (at 196 meters above sea level). Joe and I strolled the lakeside promenade (Lungolago) which has a very South of France feel...
Via Architetto Poncini 6, 6612 Ascona, Switzerland
A charming little town nestled along Lake Maggiore, Ascona offers Italian flavors with Swiss efficiency. After strolling the promenade and checking out the many boutiques, you can enjoy great pizza and gelato, as well as risotto and excellent red...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign