Local's Guide to Ljubljana
Collected by Bob Ramsak
Prešernov trg, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Largely flat, Ljubljana is an ideal city for bicycling. It boasts a network of 220km (136mi) of managed bike routes and has actively encouraged bicycling through Bicike(LJ), the city’s bike sharing system that currently operates out of 32...
Ciril-Metodov trg 15, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You won't find too many restaurants that can be wildly successful selling just one item. But the Klobasarna, lying in the heart of Ljubljana's old town center, isn't just any restaurant: it focuses on the Carniolan sausage, or Kranjska klobasa,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico