Local's Guide to Ljubljana
Collected by Bob Ramsak
Prešernov trg, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Largely flat, Ljubljana is an ideal city for bicycling. It boasts a network of 220km (136mi) of managed bike routes and has actively encouraged bicycling through Bicike(LJ), the city’s bike sharing system that currently operates out of 32...
Ciril-Metodov trg 15, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You won't find too many restaurants that can be wildly successful selling just one item. But the Klobasarna, lying in the heart of Ljubljana's old town center, isn't just any restaurant: it focuses on the Carniolan sausage, or Kranjska klobasa,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys