Local Loves: Atlantic Canada
After Newfoundland sheds its snowy mantle in spring, the coastline teems with nesting puffins, feeding humpbacks, and blue-flag irises. The province is also the best place in North America to see icebergs, a fitting way to honor the Titanic, which...
There are two ways to spot the 5,000 humpback whales that migrate to Newfoundland’s Atlantic coast each summer. Sail to Witless Bay, passing North America’s largest puffin colony (1 million wings strong), or jump into the 50-degree water—wearing a...
- 1 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to 13 U.S. Cities
- 2 Trains Private Rooms on Amtrak’s Auto Train Are Just $109 Right Now
- 3 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 4 Tips + News Europe Could Have COVID-19 Vaccine Passports by Summer
- 5 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?