Collected by AFAR Traveler
415 Pacific Coast Hwy, Santa Monica, CA 90402, USA
Throughout the 1930s, film star Marion Davies entertained Hollywood’s elite in the 110-room oceanfront mansion built for her by media magnate William Randolph Hearst. Since 2009, the public has been able to enjoy the features of the estate that...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked