Local Color in St. Mary's
Collected by Gavin McOwan
Pilot's Retreat, Isles of Scilly TR21 0PB, UK
Take a taste of the Isles of Scilly home with you with a treat from the Scilly Maid shop, which makes cocoa-rich chocolate by hand on St. Mary’s. Owner Carmen Stevens adds a local twist to bars of luxurious Belgian, Peruvian and Venezuelan...
Garrison Ln, St Mary's TR21 0JD, UK
If the women’s clothes for sale at Seasalt look at one with the sunny, breezy Isles of Scilly, it’s because they are designed in and pay homage to Cornwall, the Isles' mainland neighbor. The flare dresses, mid-length skirts, tunic tops and blouses...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter