Local Color in Aalborg
Collected by Emily Mathieson, AFAR Contributor
Nørregade 17B, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark
The Danish ethos of quality over ostentation pervades at this high-end fashion and lifestyle boutique, where you can pick up clothes from both local and international designers. It also stocks elegant jewelry and grooming products.
Hjelmerstald 15, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark
This collection of artist studios set around a courtyard showcases a deep range of local crafts and objets d’art. Beautifully painted ceramics, teapots and glass tiles are among the many unique hand-fashioned items for sale, all available directly...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village