local bar condesa
Collected by Justine Reichman
Hipódromo Condesa, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The Condesa neighborhood has to be one of my favorite neighborhoods in Mexico City. If you want a really good mezcal-and-cilantro margarita while sitting at a very chic, cool bar, then head to Condesa DF. Avenida Veracruz 102 | Colonia Condesa,...
Calle Querétaro 230, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Whether you want to learn salsa basics or show off your expert skills, Mama Rumba is just the spot. Every Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, the dancing club at Colonia Roma offers salsa lessons for just 100 pesos. It includes the entrance fee to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico