local bar condesa
Collected by Justine Reichman
Hipódromo Condesa, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The Condesa neighborhood has to be one of my favorite neighborhoods in Mexico City. If you want a really good mezcal-and-cilantro margarita while sitting at a very chic, cool bar, then head to Condesa DF. Avenida Veracruz 102 | Colonia Condesa,...
Calle Querétaro 230, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Whether you want to learn salsa basics or show off your expert skills, Mama Rumba is just the spot. Every Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, the dancing club at Colonia Roma offers salsa lessons for just 100 pesos. It includes the entrance fee to...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December