local bar condesa
Collected by Justine Reichman
Hipódromo Condesa, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The Condesa neighborhood has to be one of my favorite neighborhoods in Mexico City. If you want a really good mezcal-and-cilantro margarita while sitting at a very chic, cool bar, then head to Condesa DF. Avenida Veracruz 102 | Colonia Condesa,...
Calle Querétaro 230, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Whether you want to learn salsa basics or show off your expert skills, Mama Rumba is just the spot. Every Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, the dancing club at Colonia Roma offers salsa lessons for just 100 pesos. It includes the entrance fee to...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania