Collected by Breanna Rhoades, AFAR Staff
1510 Webster St, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
The Pacific Pinball Museum, aka Lucky Ju-Ju, is one of the San Francisco Bay Area's hidden treasures. It's worth the $15 admission just to hear the sound of an actual needle on actual vinyl in an actual juke box. (Early Beatles the way they were...
Purdon Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959, USA
I just spent the weekend following the 4th of July up near Nevada City. It got over 90 degrees during the day, so we headed to the river. Although lots of people had similar ideas, I was with a local who directed us to this spot and we had it to...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December