Collected by Tharshana Ganesh
Grajska planota 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
The castle is on top of Castle Hill overlooking the old town in Ljubljana. You either walk up there (which is not easy) or you can take the funicular railway up the hill, which is a lot easier. The courtyard has an outdoor cafe.
Lake Bled, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Lake Bled, in the northwest corner of Slovenia, is a spot where any sign of stress immediately melts away. There is a 3.5 mile path around the lake and a quaint church on an island in the middle reachable only by boat. Bright blue skies and crisp...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico