Collected by Jasmin Djencic
Metelkova ulica 11, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
The ‘Metelkova City Autonomous Cultural Center‘, in Ljubljana, Slovenia—more commonly known and much easier said ‘Metelkova’— is a composition of seven buildings and outdoor space run by independent leaders of civic engagement, political action...
Probably the least Balkan-esque of the countries that make up the former Yugoslavia, Slovenia is renowned for its natural beauty. However, before you venture to the lakes, waterfalls, castles and caves make sure you spend a good amount of time in...
Grajska planota 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
The castle is on top of Castle Hill overlooking the old town in Ljubljana. You either walk up there (which is not easy) or you can take the funicular railway up the hill, which is a lot easier. The courtyard has an outdoor cafe.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now