Collected by Liz Ishii
Liz Ishii′s Wishlist
3515 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Bringing art into everyday life is the goal of Poketo, a small but personality-filled shop inside the hip Line Hotel. What started as a sold out run of “artist wallets” in 2003, is now a haven for all things art with an evolving...
Borgo S. Jacopo, 14, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Somewhere between a luxury yacht and a royal residence, the Hotel Lungarno seems like the sort of place where Audrey Hepburn’s Princess Ann, of Roman Holiday, would have felt right at home. A 16th-century private residence on the southern...
Calle de Claudio Coello, 67, 28001 Madrid, Spain
The Hotel Único isn’t fooling around. For all the pops of color and geometric modern sculptures scattered throughout, the cutting-edge technology in rooms, extensive book and DVD library, and whimsical cocktails and creative takes on...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter