Collected by Liz Ishii
Liz Ishii′s Wishlist
3515 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Bringing art into everyday life is the goal of Poketo, a small but personality-filled shop inside the hip Line Hotel. What started as a sold out run of “artist wallets” in 2003, is now a haven for all things art with an evolving...
Borgo S. Jacopo, 14, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Somewhere between a luxury yacht and a royal residence, the Hotel Lungarno seems like the sort of place where Audrey Hepburn’s Princess Ann, of Roman Holiday, would have felt right at home. A 16th-century private residence on the southern...
Calle de Claudio Coello, 67, 28001 Madrid, Spain
The Hotel Único isn’t fooling around. For all the pops of color and geometric modern sculptures scattered throughout, the cutting-edge technology in rooms, extensive book and DVD library, and whimsical cocktails and creative takes on...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local