Collected by Liz Galpin
Waimea, HI 96743, USA
13,700 feet above sea level is the summit of Mauna Kea on the Big Island of Hawaii. Several companies offer tours for sunset viewing from the summit, followed by stargazing down at the visitors center at about 9000 feet. Incredible experience! You...
68-1400 Mauna Lani Dr, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
The Mauna Lani Bay Hotel on the Big Island has a federal grant to care for and study green sea turtles. They receive turtles hatched at Sealife in Honolulu and raise them at the hotel until they reach the age of 2-3 years old. Once they are old...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village