Collected by liz Batkin
liz Batkin′s Wishlist
929 E Pierce St, Phoenix, AZ 85006, USA
Welcome Diner may be new to downtown Phoenix but it has quite a history. Built in the 1940's in Kansas, it was trucked over to Arizona where it operated on Route 66 for 25 years before it moved to its current location on Roosevelt. By partnering...
Moss Landing State Beach, California 95039, USA
Behind the Moss Beach Distillery is a beautiful beach with wildlife surrounding you. Baby seals, cranes and hermit crabs are a few of the creatures you may see in their own habitat. The tranquility of this beach had me mesmerized.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun