Living like a local in Saxony, Germany
In early May I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Saxony, Germany, with Avanti Destinations. Saxony surprised me in many ways. As many other people before me, I expected a much lesser place, due to a rather unforgiving history. I am happy I discovered that was not the case. It's a beautiful part of Germany that deserves your visit and attention.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip