Collected by Livia Iacolare
Livia Iacolare′s Wishlist
The Frangipani Tree, 812, Matara Road,, Unawatuna 80600, Sri Lanka
There I was, stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wanted to swim in the ocean, to cleanse myself of my misgivings in the salty sea, but I also wanted to lounge in the infinity pool, sip a fruity cocktail (without being judged), and swim a few...
Sidi Bouloukat Djemaa el fna 53 Sidi Bouloukate، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Described by writer Tahir Shah as the “greatest show on Earth,” no visit to Marrakech would be complete without a visit to the famous night market on the Djemaa el Fna. Arrive before sunset and park yourself at one of the...
1000 Oak St, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
Good to know that there is a museum dedicated to educating the community and supporting art in Oakland. Take a nice bike ride around lake Merritt before viewing the current exhibit or have a refreshing greyhound at Room 389.
119 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Some might say this photo doesn't really say anything. It's of some weird part of some city somewhere and it happens to be snowing. I beg to disagree. This was my view from a regular room at the Le Parker Meridien in downtown New York on New...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles