Collected by AFAR Explorer
89 Bold St, Liverpool L1 4HF, UK
Bold Street Coffee, hands down, has the best coffee in Liverpool. If you're looking for some serious lattes and fantastic treats, this is the place to go. Nestled in the heart of Bold Street in downtown, it's an easy place to start out your day in...
95 Lark Ln, Liverpool L17 8UU, UK
Lark Lane is my favorite place in Liverpool. It's a cute, cozy, historic street filled with wonderful shops, bars, and restaurants, certain to suit all taste buds. You can basically find any cuisine you can imagine all on one lovely strip. The...
Penny Ln, Liverpool L18, UK
… of every head he's had the pleasure to know." 2012 marks the 50th anniversary of the formation of the Beatles. What better way to celebrate than to visit the place where it all began: Liverpool! Penny Lane was immortalized in the song of the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now