Collected by AFAR Explorer
89 Bold St, Liverpool L1 4HF, UK
Bold Street Coffee, hands down, has the best coffee in Liverpool. If you're looking for some serious lattes and fantastic treats, this is the place to go. Nestled in the heart of Bold Street in downtown, it's an easy place to start out your day in...
95 Lark Ln, Liverpool L17 8UU, UK
Lark Lane is my favorite place in Liverpool. It's a cute, cozy, historic street filled with wonderful shops, bars, and restaurants, certain to suit all taste buds. You can basically find any cuisine you can imagine all on one lovely strip. The...
Penny Ln, Liverpool, UK
… of every head he's had the pleasure to know." 2012 marks the 50th anniversary of the formation of the Beatles. What better way to celebrate than to visit the place where it all began: Liverpool! Penny Lane was immortalized in the song of the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles