Collected by John Galante, AFAR Staff
Av. Paseo de los Tamarindos No.98 Col, Bosque de las Lomas, 05120 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Last month, I was on a business trip to Mexico City and I discovered the Live Aqua hotel in the Bosques area of the city. It's such a perfect place to chill out after a few traffic-jammed days of business in this crazy, but exciting, city. A lobby...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village