Collected by Charlotte Steppling
3271 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
There's something that just feels great about this studio—it's colorful, sunny, and has an overall great vibe. Their signature form of Yoga, Lotus Flow, focuses on conscious breathing, precise alignment, body awareness, and transformative...
478 Union St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Yone has a rare kind of time-capsule-charm. It's a tiny shop you can get lost in for hours—lost in San Franciscan history, lost in slow conversation, and, of course, lost in beads. Mr. Bee, now 90, opened Yone in the '60s and has amassed a...
2300 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
The beautiful boutique Nest on Fourth Street in Berkeley, takes me right back to France even before I walk in. The displays of the books, fabrics, gifts, jewelry and artwork through through the glass windows was enough to make my heart leap when I...
Santa Catarina Palopó, Guatemala
Just hours away from the United States and yet worlds apart, Lake Atitlan is truly one of the most beautiful and interesting places I've ever visited... and by far a magical and inspiring backdrop for any yoga practice. Nature puts on a glorious...
One, Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
This is one of my favorite activities in all of San Francisco! The owner of Hiking Yoga, Eric, combines his love of hiking and yoga with his passion for leading tours. While you're hiking the butt-burning hills of SF, expect a little history...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States