Collected by Terese Vekteris
Užupis, Vilnius, Lithuania
We stumbled onto this delightful little spot while wandering the meandering streets of the old town. They have the best koldunai (delicate dumplings with fillings of meat, cheese, potato, etc.), lovingly handmade on the premises. Beautiful, light...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys