Collected by Camille Chouinard
R. Me. Deus 4, 1900-312 Lisboa, Portugal
Azulejos (glazed tiles) are a ubiquitous decoration throughout Portugal. They cover the facades and interiors of many houses in Lisbon, and are even used as historical markers. The Museu Nacional do Azulejo, located in a 16th-century convent,...
Bairro Alto, 1200-079 Lisbon, Portugal
If you want to get a good impression of the historical city of Lisbon, and also see how small the city is, a must do attraction in Lisbon is to take the #28 tram, ‘elétrico 28′. This legendary tram 28 is a tourist attraction in itself. It goes all...
R. Anchieta 11, 1200-023 Lisboa, Portugal
Vintage is hot now in Lisbon, with a few shops opening in the last year selling only quality vintage Portuguese consumer products, which is quite an achievement from my reckoning. These new shops have in them another kind of memories than the ones...
R. Dr. Silva Teles 18, 1050-080 Lisboa, Portugal
This restaurant worker takes a little break while listening to local singers sing several Fado songs. The entertainment is only part of what makes " A Tasquinha" a lovely respite in a sightseeing trek up an Alfama hill to Sao Jorge Castle. Under...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now