Collected by Rozanne Roberts
R. dos Arneiros 19, 1500-050 Lisboa, Portugal
Brought to life with with the sounds and works of local artists, the LX market is exclusively held on sundays from noon to eight in the eventing. Not only a place where local buyers and sellers share second hand products it is also a prime...
nº14, Calçada Nova de São Francisco, 1200-300 Lisboa, Portugal
Fábulas is a bar, a restaurant, an art gallery—and a good place to get together. It makes you feel at home. You can choose a chair or a sofa (from different styles and periods), or you can sit at a sewing machine table (don’t worry, you don’t have...
Seen from a distance from the mainland at Peniche, the Berlengas just look like giant rocks. But as you come closer and visit this archipelago, its beautiful small beaches, rock formations and biological diversity will impress you. The archipelago...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter