Collected by Peiji Q
1250-096 Lisbon, Portugal
This is a romantic urban garden built in 1853 and organized around a large octagonal pond with a fountain. Below it, you can visit the Patriarchal Reservoir, designed in 1856. You'll see families with kids playing in the playground, old men...
R. São Tomé, 1100-563 Lisboa, Portugal
Santa Luzia offers you a panoramic view over Alfama, where you can make out the Alfama labyrinth. From here, you can see Santa Engrácia Dome (also known as National Pantheon), Santo Estevão Church, and the two white towers from São Miguel Church....
R. de Belém 84-92, 1300-085 Lisboa, Portugal
If you're visiting Lisbon, chances are you'll make your way to nearby Belem to see some age of Discoveries sites like the Tower of Belem or Monastery of Jerónimos. But here's something you must do while you're in the district. Eat pastry. This is...
Praça da Figueira 18B, 1100-241 Lisboa, Portugal
You will feast with your eyes as soon you enter here. Founded in 1829, this confectionery store is considered one of the best in Lisbon, having won international prizes and serving, in the old days, as the official confectioner of the royal...
R. Júlio de Andrade, 1150-122 Lisboa, Portugal
A peaceful, romantic, 19th-century garden is somewhat hidden here. But it has a kiosk, esplanade, and view over Lisbon. The view includes Liberdade Avenue and its western slope, where stands the São Pedro de Alcântara vista point and also a view...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now