Collected by Sofia Yum
Praça Martim Moniz 572, 1100-074 Lisboa, Portugal
This old neighborhood has gentrified considerably. Nowadays everybody wants to come here and see what’s happening. One of Lisbon's more traditional neighborhoods, with old taverns and fado houses, Mouraria also houses establishments that sell...
Tv. Ferragial n.1, 1200-184 ferragial@gmail, Portugal
Yes, it’s a canteen, so of course it’s self-service, but it’s cheap. You might pay around 8 for a main dish, dessert, and drink. The secret about this place, and keep it to yourself, is not the décor, which doesn’t exist, it’s the wonderful view....
Largo do Carmo 26, 1200-092 Lisboa, Portugal
In spite of a world where nowadays every street is full of huge chain stores, we can still find treasures like this tiny shop. In the romantic Largo do Carmo, this charming shop is decorated in '50s style with red velvet sofas and classical...
R. Fernão Lopes 11, 1000-132 Lisboa, Portugal
You might see signs of a Portuguese group called Lanidor, a well-known Portuguese brand. Companhia do Campo makes up part of this group. This store specializes in décor inspired by the countryside but suitable for an urban home. You can find the...
R. das Salgadeiras 5, 1200-036 Lisboa, Portugal
With two shops very well located in two of the most visited neighborhoods, one at Chiado and the other at Bairro Alto, Bairro Arte sells crafts and design pieces created by young artists. Many of the pieces are connected to Lisbon in some way, for...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village