Collected by Christina Alarcon
1100-240 Lisbon, Portugal
Lisbon's well worn grit takes on a magical golden beauty at night. Here, on Lisbon's main square Rossio, the Rossio train station beckons travelers to step through her horseshoe shaped doors and step into the adventure of train travel. One of the...
R. de Santa Cruz do Castelo, 1100-129 Lisboa, Portugal
Castelo de Sao Jorge, which dominates the pinnacle of Lisbon's panoramic skyline by day, becomes magical by night. The ruins of this 12th century fortress take on a Disney-esque quality and a golden patina from the uplighting that bathes it's...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico