Collected by Dana
R. Duque de Palmela 34, 1250-098 Lisboa, Portugal
It's not top of most people's travel itinerary for Lisbon but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed São Vicente da Fora Monastery. I only went there for the views but got more than I bargained for in the form of stunning azulejos (handpainted...
Largo das Portas do Sol, Beco de Santa Helena, 1100-411 Lisboa, Portugal
Those little tents belong to the terrace of the café / bar Portas do Sol. It's a great place for a drink with a view, especially if you can bag one of the sofas. It's not the cheapest place to eat or drink but you're paying for the location....
R. Augusta, 1100 Lisboa, Portugal
One of the best things about wandering around Europe is discovering amazing street performers along the way. In Lisbon, head to Rua Augusta in the heart of the city's historic center. A stroll down this wide pedestrian thoroughfare, lined with...
Pátio de Dom Fradique 14, 1100-624 Lisboa, Portugal
Some might see Palacio Belmonte as one of the most veiled secrets in Lisbon and the history of the place is the story of Portugal itself. It is the oldest building of its kind in the city, the Palace was the residence of the Marques d'Atalia,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico