Collected by karen
R. Rodrigues de Faria 103, 1300-501 Lisboa, Portugal
Cantina LX’s space is charmingly raw—you might witness a crumble or two of the cement walls—but it’s the spot for almofadinhas de bacalhau, a traditional Portuguese dish of fried salted cod. Communal tables filled with Lisbonites mean you won’t...
Praça do Império 1400-206 Lisboa, 1400-206 Lisboa, Portugal
Jerónimos Monastery, also known as the Hieronymites Monastery, or Mosteiro dos Jerónimos in Portuguese, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Lisbon. This stunning building took 100 years to build and it's no wonder once you experience the level of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun