Collected by Angie
R. Dr. Silva Teles 18, 1050-080 Lisboa, Portugal
This restaurant worker takes a little break while listening to local singers sing several Fado songs. The entertainment is only part of what makes " A Tasquinha" a lovely respite in a sightseeing trek up an Alfama hill to Sao Jorge Castle. Under...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania