Collected by Lana
Rua do Conde de Redondo 24, 1150-106 Lisboa, Portugal
Lisbon, Portugal is a city of colour and creativity. This artistic flair even extends to its abandoned buildings. The municipal government hired local street artists to cover three buildings (two pictured here), slated for demolition, in unique...
83, R. do Diário de Notícias 73, 1200-073 Lisboa, Portugal
Who doesn’t need a pain killer once in a while? Take it in the form of a glass of wine from a pharmacy that is more than 100 years old, where the drugs were replaced by wine bottles in the glass-door cabinets. To accompany the wine, you can taste...
1300, R. Rodrigues de Faria 103, 1300-442 Lisboa, Portugal
Ler Devagar, a former newspaper plant, built its floor-to-ceiling bookcases around an enormous retired printing press. The bookstore also houses a café that turns into a bar for the literati at dusk. 351/2-1325-9992 This appeared in the June/July...
Tv. dos Fiéis de Deus 28, 1200-073 Lisboa, Portugal
El Gordo Tapas — If you have some steps and people waiting, why not take advantage of it? In a small alleyway, this little place has made the most out of some chunky steps; get some cushions, add some tables and presto, outdoor seating. More...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local