Collected by Kristi Clough
Av. Valbom 28F, 2750-508 Cascais, Portugal
A perfect day at the beach should always include ice cream. If you're visiting Cascais, a coastal town a short train ride from Lisbon, that means a trip to Santini's. This iconic gelato shop with its red-and-white striped awnings and interiors has...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun